Vision - Mission - Values
The Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA)
The Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA) is the peak indsutry body representing state association members and individual companies covering glass manufacturers, processors, merchants, glaziers and suppliers of supporting machinery, services and materials.
- To support the long-term viability of the Australian glass and glazing industry and establish the sector as a provider of safe, high quality and sustainable glass & glazing products and services.
- Provide national leadership, coordination and representation on issues on behalf of our members
- Define robust industry quality, safety and customer service standards and promote industry products and services that meet these standards
- Encourage, assist and promote sustainable industry practices and the contribution of glass to delivering sustainable buildings
- Provide highly-valued member services that address priority issues
- Support companies to implement good business practices that improve financial viability
- Collaboration – working together for the greater good of all members
- Equity – ensuring all members have equal access and opportunity to participate
- Transparency – all decisions and actions to be clearly communicated to all members
- Respect – recognise and respect the diverse situations of members