Increased demand for energy efficient glass products, more stringent regulations and standards relating to glass, as well as advances in technology – we understand it can be difficult to keep up with it all AND focus on actually running your own business!
As a member-based organisation, the AGGA represents glass manufacturers, suppliers, processers, wholesalers and importers. The AGGA offers a wide range of member benefits designed to make compliance with obligations easier and maximise your business’s competitiveness.
Member benefits include:
- Industry specific training and seminars, as well as access to the AS1288 Accreditation Program. Accredited member companies are able to strengthen their reputation by purchasing glass labels from the AGGA that bear the AGGA logo and state your company’s accreditation number.
- Access to the members’ only section of the AGGA website, which contains indispensable information on technical, economic, safety and training issues.
- Opportunity to participate in setting industry directions.
- Advocacy on your behalf to government and other regulatory bodies on matters relating to the specification, regulation and installation of glass.
- Opportunity to attend and participate in industry events including annual state and national conferences and educational sessions. Addressing key issues, these events are ideal for networking with industry colleagues.
Find out what AGGA is currently working on and how it's work can benefit your business - click here to read the National Activities Update.
How to become an AGGA National member
To become an AGGA National member, you must first become a member of the State Association where you have a registered business address.
How to join your State Association
Please visit the State Associations page of the AGGA website where you will find contact info and links to all of the States individual web pages where you can download membership forms and review their fees.