Why become a AGWA Member?
As an AGWA member you have access to many benefits:
- Differentiation from non-members by being a part of a third-party independent accreditation scheme
- Industry credibility through third-party accreditation scheme
- Access to certificates, brochures, labels and other compliance materials
- Promotion by your Association to the building and design industry of AGWA members' compliance to the National Construction Code
- Input into standards, practices and regulation.
- Support for all your technical enquiries by phone, fax, website or email.
- Access to industry key messages.
- Access to mediation services.
- Access to industry guides.
- Urgent industry news communicated through Industry Alerts.
- Up-to-date information on changes to standards and regulations.
- A comprehensive range of training courses and information sessions.
- The AGWA's initiatives achieve consumer and building industry awareness, appreciation of the importance of windows and glazing, and the advantages of using AGWA members.
- Advanced notice of technical and regulatory industry changes.
- Access to Australian Standards at discounted prices.
- Access to online tools such as efficient glazing, AS 4055 tool, glass selection tool.
Marketing and Communication
- PR and promotional opportunities.
- Company profile on the AGWA website search engine.
- Annual AGWA national conference and trade exhibition.
- Quarterly industry magazine where members can advertise at competitive rates and publish free editorial.
- Monthly e-newsletter provides updates in the areas of membership, training, safety, technical and sustainability.
- Access to marketing tools.
- Access to point of sale materials.
- Exclusive use of logos.
- Annual Scholarship Program.
- Annual Design Awards.
- Annual Industry Awards.
- Your company will benefit from value adding by selling on performance to return improved profits.
- Access to a safety management system
- Access to safety fact sheets