AGGA National Conference - GA17
The AGGA National Conference - GA17 - is expected to attract approximately 200 attendees from the Australian glass and glazing industry. The conference provides stakeholders and suppliers a valuable opportunity to interact with their peers in an interactive and informative environment. The AGGA is committed to engaging with delegates through an informative program of speakers, as well as facilitating networking and business opportunities through an interactive trade exhibition and a dynamic program of social events.
The Adelaide Hilton in the heart of Adelaide city will host our conference this year. Enjoy 5 star luxury accommodation, themed events, wine tasting and all the delights and beauty Adelaide has on offer.
We are delighted to announce our early sponsors for GA17. They are:
- G. James - Platinum Sponsor
- Bavelloni - Silver Sponsor
- Viridian - Conference Gala Dinner
- Elegant IG - LiSEC - Conference Casual Dinner at Glen Ewin Estate
- Eastman - Trivia Night
- Intermac - Lanyards
- Glaston - Annual Golf Tournament
- MEGT - Apprentice Breakfast and Annual Apprentice Award
- Tremco - Exhibitor
There are still sponsorship opportunities available - please click here to view the GA17 Sponsorship Prospectus
EXHIBITION & TRADE SHOW
The Exhibition and Trade Show is a major component of GA17, attracting glass manufacturers, glass processors, glass and window installers/repairers (glaziers) as well as software suppliers from Australia and overseas. The exhibition area is a key focus of activity throughout the conference and is the prime networking area for both delegates and exhibitors outside of the main conference plenary sessions. If you are interested in exhibiting, then click here to view the Exhibition Prospectus.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are seeking your participation and engaging ideas for speaking opportunities at GA17. The theme of the conference will concentrate on the four pillars of the Accredited Company Program and we will run plenary sessions that will compliment these pillars:
- Glazing - innovations, specific challenges, recognition and development, current and future trends
- Safety - implementation, lessons learnt, maintenance
- Technical - training, standards, competency
- Compliance - insurance, professionalism, certification.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Coming soon .....
Call AGGA (03) 8669 0174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org