The Skills program is an important first step of the AGGA Accredited Company Program. It is part of AGGA's commitment to providing ongoing training and development opportunities for our members. In a competitive market it's important to stay up to date to ensure you can offer high quality services. To meet this need AGGA has developed a new Skills program.
The AGGA Skills program is designed for individuals and provides a clear pathway for career progression and development.
What are the benefits of the Skills program?
Individuals and the companies they work for can benefit from a Master/Certified Glazier in a number of ways:
- It enables a company to reward and recognise those staff who wish to progress their careers
- As less than 30% of ‘glaziers’ are suitably qualified this helps to differentiate in a competitive market
- Provides career development opportunities and a clear pathway of progression
- Helps to counter the perception of glazing as a ‘lesser’ trade
- Potential to reduce injuries and fatalities in the sector through better training
- Gain better knowledge of products and materials that are available in the market and thus improve ability to sell to clients
For more information contact AGGA Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8669 0170