The Skills program is an important step of the AGGA Accredited Company Program. It is part of AGGA's commitment to providing ongoing training and development opportunities for our members. In a competitive market it's important to stay up to date to ensure you can offer high quality services. To meet this need AGGA has developed a new Skills program.
The AGGA Skills program is designed for individuals and provides a clear pathway for career progression and continuing professional development.
What are the benefits of the Skills program?
Individuals and the companies they work for can benefit from a Master/Certified Glazier in a number of ways:
- It enables a company to reward and recognise those staff who wish to progress their careers
- As less than 30% of ‘glaziers’ are suitably qualified this helps to differentiate in a competitive market
- Provides career development opportunities and a clear pathway of progression
- Helps to counter the perception of glazing as a ‘lesser’ trade
- Potential to reduce injuries and fatalities in the sector through better training
- Gain better knowledge of products and materials that are available in the market and thus improve ability to sell to clients
For more information contact AGGA 03 8669 0170